The Channa Gachua is a cute fish that rarely exceeds 20 cm in length. It is native to the Upper Assam region in India and Asia, where it plays an integral part in local folklore and religious traditions. It can ALos be kept as a pet.
- Channa gachua (Dwarf Snakehead) is one of the most suitable channa species for aquarium.
- Channa gachua requires a relatively large aquarium.
- The aquarium should be decorated with open areas and hiding places.
- Dense planting and Rocks must be used in making.
- Channa gachua eats meat.
- Feed once or twice a day .