Carp, rich in nutrition, is an extremely popular fish for anglers to go after because these are extremely beneficial for health and fitness. Carp is used as an important food source for health and fitness in Europe and Asia. It’s a tasty fish family which may include Rohu, Salmon, Catla and more. Carp meat is tender and delicious enough for cooking, making soup and snacks.
- The carp fish provides high levels of proteins
- It increases human absorption rate to up to 96%
- It also supplies essential amino acids, minerals, vitamin A and vitamin D.
- Meat of this fish is rich in zinc, which boosts the immune system and slows the aging process as well.
- It helps to accelerate the healing of wounds and is involved in bone formation
- It also contains a lot of sulfur that is helpful to cartilage, skin, hair, nails, assimilation of nutrients
- Its meat is also helpful to regulate blood sugar in the body
- Carp soup has a strong tonic effect and is very suitable for the elderly and weak patients eating
- Carp meal can prevent atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease.
Thus being rich in nutrition all Carp fish can be used for good health and longevity.